Ever wondered what goes on at WM Waste Management & its sister company KTS Recycling? WM Racing’s own Tony D’Alberto dropped by to explore the site, including checking out or Treasure Chest and WM Waste’s brand new electric vehicle.
Click the image below to view the video:
WM Waste Management Services have been sponsoring Tony & Max Twigg’s GT Championship cars for the last 3 years, with the apex of this partnership being the overall win of the GT Championship in 2018.
Tony has been racing competitively since he was 16 years old, starting off in Formula Fords in 2005. His career highlights include:
– Current driver for DJR Team Penske, Shell V-Power Racing, racing alongside Fabian Coulthard.
– Australian GT Endurance Championship, Scott Taylor Motorsport
– TCR Australia- driving for Wall Racing/Honda Australia
– Bathurst 1000 Podium in 2017, DJR Team Penske
– Australian GT Champion 2017
– Supercar Development Series Champion, 2007
For more information on the GT Championship series, visit their website below:
© 2022 WM Waste Management Services | All Rights Reserved