Heavy Rigid Driver- Bin Hire Department
WM Waste Management Services, a leading waste management company, is seeking an experienced truck driver with an HR license. This job involves both the delivery and pick up of bins in the South & Eastern suburbs.
Experience operating Skip or Hook Lift truck would be an advantage.
We require candidates who have a flexible approach to working hours, are a team player and are self-motivated and able to carry out work unsupervised.
Details of the positions include:
- A full-time position with an immediate start
- Training provided
- Some Saturday work will be required
- Latest model, fully maintained vehicles
- Safe working practices
- Delivery, placement and pick up of skip bins
- Company supplied uniforms
- Based at Wantirna South
What we are looking for:
- Experienced HR driver with a good driving record
- Have at least 12 months experience in driving Heavy Rigid vehicles
- Ensuring all paperwork is completed in a timely and efficient manner
- Ability to communicate effectively with staff, management & customers
- Strong Knowledge of Melbourne South/East Areas
- Able to work unsupervised & in a team environment
- OH&S minded
- Pride in appearance
If you have experience in a similar role, a strong work ethic and a desire to work for a company that values its staff and offers good working conditions, this could be the role for you.
As part of our usual recruitment process applicants may be requested to undergo a medical examination, including a drug and alcohol test.
To apply for this position, send your resume through to firstname.lastname@example.org